Market & Regulation
Whatever your ambitions, your projects or role in the production of electricity using biomass, Zelya can facilitate and accelerate the development of your business.
We can mobilize all the necessary expertise on the market, thanks to our experts in regulation and our network of professionals and partners in Europe, Africa as well as North America.
We can offer you:
- analyses of the regulatory framework for the development of biomass facilities
- assistance in the design of development strategies for this type of plant on both national and regional levels
- creation of tariff schemes and incentive policies for the production of electricity using biomass
- viability and feasibility analyses for power plant projects
- support for the writing and presentation of a response to a French call for tenders in the biomass sector.
For more details, see our brochure on regulatory expertise and studies
Examples of studies
- Benchmarking of French, Italian, German and Spanish regulatory systems encouraging production of electricity using biomass
- Analysis of conditions and principles for connection to networks
- Comparative analysis of profitability for key European players and projects in biomass
- Overview and development perspectives for decentralized energy production using biomass on a regional level
- Study of feed-in tariffs applied to electricity for a co-generation project using biomass