Markets & Strategy
The energy sector faces constant new challenges, such as changing market conditions and shifting policy focus.
Our Market & Strategy experts combine know-how in regulatory, political and strategic aspects of the different fields of the energy market with concrete experience of project development and operation. As a result, they are ideally positioned to deliver a high quality strategic advice.
We work collaboratively with our clients, developing concrete and adapted solutions for all types of companies:
- for major power and gas utility companies, European power producers, commodity traders or renewable energy specialists
- for financial institutions, banks, investment firms
- for governments, regulators, institutes, industrial and energy oriented associations
We advise clients in policy development, regulation, market rules, strategy and business development.
More precisely, we can provide:
- Concrete analysis of the national and regional energy markets, providing a detailed and comprehensive description of market growth and demand, of policies and regulatory frameworks, of competitive strategies of utilities;
- Support and strategic advice for their expansion plans and external growth strategies, through a risk assessment of their overall entry strategy or an assistance for the identification of companies and projects to acquire