Markets & Regulation
Our consultants are experts in regulations of power markets in Europe and in the US. They have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the rules that govern natural gas storage, LNG facilities as well as transmission and distribution activities.
This is the solid foundation from which we efficiently support the growth and development of our clients in many different aspects of their business.
- Customized market analysis
- Reports on the current situation and regulation of the European and US natural gas markets
- Benchmarking on the conditions for access to natural gas infrastructures and networks
- Expertise of rate-of-return or incentive regulation methodologies applied for each segment of the natural gas system (transmission and distribution grids, storage and LNG facilities)...
Examples of regulatory studies
- Study on Tranmission and Storage Capacity allocation mechanisms in France
- Study on gas balancing rules and on the Use it or lose it clause imposed on transmission and LNG capacity
- European benchmark on transmission costs, detailed for different consumption profiles
- Comparison of WACC calculation methodologies applied for the remueration of gas networks and infrastructures