As minor failure can cause down time and loss, owners, investors and insurance companies ask Zelya Energy to perform independant audit and inspection services in order to evaluate the technical state of their hydropower plants.
Our technical service includes on-site visit, availability and performance analysis :
- review of the records of maintenance, of all repairs and inspections that have been perfomed
- evaluation of the turbines technical availability
- on site visit to assess the plant reliability and potential needs for replacements of equipments or components.
In the context of a due diligence, this service can be completed with:
- a quantification of the need for additional investments
- repowering and extension studies
- recommendations related to the insurance package and to current O&M agreements