Market & Regulation
Our consultants are experts in regulations of power markets in Europe and in the US. They have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the rules that govern electricity generation, transmission and distribution activities.
This is the solid foundation from which we efficiently support the growth and development of our clients in many different aspects of their business.
- Customized power market analysis
- Reports on the current situation and regulation of the European and US power markets
- Benchmarking on the conditions for access to electricity networks
- Expertise of rate-of-return or incentive regulation methodologies applied for each segment of the energy power system (transmission and distribution grids, generation facilities)...
Examples of regulatory studies and assistance:
- Report concerning the French regulated tariff for market adjustment (TaRTAM) and analysis of its impact on competition
- Analysis of Third Party Access (TPA) conditions on European electricity grids; Optimization of electricity transmission charges
- Analysis of regulatory frameworks and French licensing systems relative to green energy production
- Tendering process for power generating plants (Application support, redaction....)