Production forecasts & Feed-in tariffs
Why should you first assess the net electricity output and feed-in tariffs for your wind farm project or porfolio? Because this preliminary assessment enables you to reduce risks and uncertainties concerning your future investment revenues!
With our "Production Forecast & Feed-in Tariffs" service we:
- assess gross and net annual electricity outputs, taking into account losses and giving you an exceedance probability
- model and forecast future feed-in tariffs and market prices for the entire lifecycle of your project
- evaluate future net revenues, including reduction for planned, preventive and predictive maintenance operations...
- Assessment of wind energy output
- Assistance in site evaluation and wind turbine selection
- Market price forecasts and detailed assessment of feed-in tariffs applying to the purchase of the energy output
- Complete evaluation of future revenues from a wind farm project or portfolio