As minor failure can cause down time and loss, owners, investors and insurance companies ask Zelya Energy to perform independant audit and inspection services in order to evaluate the technical state of their wind farms.
Our technical service includes on-site visit, availability and performance analysis of the turbines, and assessments of the reliability of the structures and the wind turbines:
- valuation of the track record of each wind turbines; review of the records of maintenance, of all repairs and inspections that have been perfomed
- evaluation of the total technical availability of the wind turbines considering their chances of defaulting and of the technical lifetime of the wind farm
- on site visit to identify the risks of turbines breakdown, the level of reliability of the underground cable system and the potential needs for replacements of equipments or components...
In the context of a due diligence, this service can be completed with :
- a quantification of the need for additional investments due to potential defaults of the turbines
- repowering and extension studies
- recommendations related to the insurance package and to current O&M agreements.